Friends of Kemps
Kemps Loyalty Scheme
Anyone can start collecting stamps on their Loyalty Card. Just ask at the till for a card. We will add your name to the card when we issue it. We just need your email address to keep in touch.
Each time you spend at Kemps, you will get a stamp for every £10 you spend. We will round up if you are up to 5p short of a £10 increment. For example, if you spend £19.95 you will get two stamps.
All purchases made at the till in Kemps are eligible, except for Book Tokens and Kemps Gift Vouchers. Online sales at our website are not eligible for this scheme. Only sales made in the shop will qualify.
After each 5 stamps you will be entitled to a free regular-priced card, which will be ticked off on your card.
When you have completed the 25 stamps on your card, you will be invited to become a Friend Of Kemps. Leave your card at the till with a member of our staff and we will issue you with a special Friend Of Kemps Card when you are next in the shop
Friend Of Kemps
As a Friend Of Kemps, you will be entitled to some exclusive offers including: -
- exclusive offers and discounts
- invitations to selected preview evenings
- two free Event tickets for selected events at Kemps
- a free gift at Christmas
- priority booking at selected events
- priority ordering of selected signed copies or indie edition books
Friends Membership will last for two years from date of issue, but if you complete and return another Loyalty Card within two years, you will remain a Friend for another two years.
Terms & Conditions
- You will be required to give a valid email address to join the loyalty scheme.
- Kemps Gift Vouchers, Book Tokens and Online sales on the website are excluded from the loyalty program.
- Loyalty Cards and Friends Of Kemps Cards are issued to one individual. They cannot be transferred to another person.
- We will not be tracking spend on your behalf. The card will be the only record of your purchase history, so please look after it. Lost cards are your responsibility, unfortunately.
- The cards have no monetary value.
- Failure to follow these Terms & Conditions may lead to Loyalty and Friends Cards being forfeited. Kemps reserves the right to withdraw the scheme at any time.