DOROTHY THE YORKSHIRE TERRIER KIT
Make your own Dorothy the Yorkshire Terrier with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Dorothy's become a great addition to the Dogs section of Edward's Menagerie. Using both loop stitch and requiring a colour change, this kit is perfect for those looking to test their skills, with a rewarding outcome.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Camel and 25g in DK Steel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.