The aim of the game is to try and win the cards by guessing who the characters are from the facts read out from the cards. Players can play the games as a gentle voyage of discovery or a competitive game by choosing easy, hard or quirky facts from each card. Win the cards by guessing correctly who the character is from the facts read out on their cards. The winner is the person with the most cards at the end of the game, just the same as card games like Top Trumps.
Or, if you fancy, you can start by reading, enjoying and absorbing the facts in the History Heroes games – it doesn’t have to be a battle of wits from the get-go!
Use History Heroes cards to play charades or a memory game – there are many, many ways to ‘skin the History Heroes’ cat!
If you’ve ever played card games like Top Trumps, you will find History Heroes easy to start and play.
History Heroes: INVENTORS
Guess famous INVENTOR to win the card! Fantastic fun history games to educate and entertain all ages.
- 40 of the most significant inventors in history on beautifully illustrated cards
- Win the cards by guessing the characters from the facts on the cards
- A great game for all ages and stages to play together
- Choose your level of fact from green to red: easiest to hard
- For 2-6 Players – Ages 8+